.URNB ENCRYPTION

21 hours ago, AriesV24 said:

Are there no other ways to recover my files?

There is a way to repair some types of files that are tolerant of missing data (certain video and audio/music files for instance), however most types of files can't be repaired this way. You can find more information at the link I posted earlier.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2021 at 1:39 AM, GT500 said:

There is a way to repair some types of files that are tolerant of missing data (certain video and audio/music files for instance), however most types of files can't be repaired this way. You can find more information at the link I posted earlier.

Will there be a way to decrypt urnb files in the near future? I got the same problem. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

I have the same problem, I got the ransomware on the 5th of April.
All file extensions turned to .urnb and its impossible at the moment to retrieve as it is an online ID.
All 10TB of my data got corrupted.
I hope one day in the future there will be a decryption tool.

22 hours ago, HowardRatner1 said:

Will there be a way to decrypt urnb files in the near future? I got the same problem. Thank you.

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

13 hours ago, Bye bye 10 TB said:

I have the same problem, I got the ransomware on the 5th of April.
All file extensions turned to .urnb and its impossible at the moment to retrieve as it is an online ID.
All 10TB of my data got corrupted.
I hope one day in the future there will be a decryption tool.

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/