Popup:  We  have added capabilities to protect you from malware-distributing websites and phishing attempts.  To enable, please install the Browser Security extension in your browser (Firefox).  Install now     Later     Don't install

Selecting Install now I get the following message:

Your Firefox profile cannot be loaded.  It may be missing or inaccessible.

EMSI anti-malware home

Version 2021.4.0.10785

windows 10 Pro 64 bit

ntfs file system

Screenshot 2021-04-29 110400.jpg

Screenshot 2021-04-29 110311.jpg

First, please allow me to apologize for taking so long to reply.

On 4/29/2021 at 11:17 AM, barbinoh said:

Popup:  We  have added capabilities to protect you from malware-distributing websites and phishing attempts.  To enable, please install the Browser Security extension in your browser (Firefox).  Install now     Later     Don't install

Selecting Install now I get the following message:

Your Firefox profile cannot be loaded.  It may be missing or inaccessible.

There can be issues if you have more than one profile in Firefox. Try installing the Emsisoft Browser Security extension from the Firefox browser add-ons page, and note that Emsisoft Anti-Malware may have trouble detecting that the extension is installed if you have more than one profile in Firefox.

If you want more information about how the extension works, or links for other browsers, then you can find that here.

Okay, thanks. No problem on timing :)    I have the Default profile selected to be used at startup.  There are 2 other profiles that I've just renamed.  I wanted to move them (copy) out of the folder but can't do that.  Closed and restarted Firefox and I'm now waiting for the pop up to see if it will work.