rejg extension in all my pc`s files

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

On 5/11/2021 at 4:45 AM, GT500 said:

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

I have checked with your tool and its shows Online encryption for me too. So for online encryption, no way of restore file.,.??

16 hours ago, ishan mate said:

I have checked with your tool and its shows Online encryption for me too. So for online encryption, no way of restore file.,.??

That's correct. Online ID's mean that the ransomware was able to connect to its command and control server and request a randomly generated ID and keys, which will be unique. Since we need the private key to decrypt the files, and the private key only ever exists on the servers run by the criminals who made the ransomware, there's no way we could decrypt the files unless law enforcement were able to take possession of the server or otherwise gain access to it to liberate the database of private keys.