good afternoon my name is hector zamora I need help they encrypted my disk of 4tb of videos I am a dj here in costa rica and they leave me with nothing this is the means to support my family if someone can help me I would appreciate it with all my soul to File they put .pcqq now they ask me for ransom and the truth is this situation of the pandemic has not given me much work, I would take any heart, thank you very much, good afternoon.

buenas tardes mi nombre es hector zamora necesito ayuda me encriptaron mi disco de 4tb de videos yo soy dj aca en costa rica y me dejoran sin nada este es el medio para mantener mi familia si alguien me puede ayudar se lo agradeceria con toda el alma al archivo le pusieron .pcqq ahora me piden rescate y la verdad esta situacion de la pandemia no me a dado mucho trabajo agardeceria cual quier bun corazon muchas gracias buenas tardes.

1 hour ago, dj black said:

good afternoon my name is hector zamora I need help they encrypted my disk of 4tb of videos I am a dj here in costa rica and they leave me with nothing this is the means to support my family if someone can help me I would appreciate it with all my soul to File they put .pcqq now they ask me for ransom and the truth is this situation of the pandemic has not given me much work, I would take any heart, thank you very much, good afternoon.

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Note that there is information at that link about recovering certain types of video and audio files if they can't be decrypted, as long as you don't mind a little bit of missing data at the beginning of each file.