rdelhume

VirtualBox 4.0.4 + Online Armor 4.5

Host: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Online Armor 4.5 (paid vesion)

Virtual Box 4.0.4

After upgrading from version 3.2.10 of VirtualBox to version 4.0.4, all network connectivity in VirtualBox guests was lost. Only way to connect was to shutdown Online Armor.

The VirtualBox network adapters and networks have been added as Trusted, but still no connectivity from the VirtualBox guests unless OA is shutdown.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Raul

Host: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Online Armor 4.5 (paid vesion)

Virtual Box 4.0.4

After upgrading from version 3.2.10 of VirtualBox to version 4.0.4, all network connectivity in VirtualBox guests was lost. Only way to connect was to shutdown Online Armor.

The VirtualBox network adapters and networks have been added as Trusted, but still no connectivity from the VirtualBox guests unless OA is shutdown.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Raul

Hi,

A french customer reported an issue like yours. It was a conflict with Webshield only. I submitted a bug report with logs that sent me cuirassier.fr. I hope that the devs will fix this issue soon

Regards,

MaB

Hi,

A french customer reported an issue like yours. It was a conflict with Webshield only. I submitted a bug report with logs that sent me cuirassier.fr. I hope that the devs will fix this issue soon

Regards,

MaB

Thanks MaB

The issue does seem similar but in my case the only way to connect from VirtualBox to the internet is by disabling the firewall component of OA. WebShield and everything else does not affect the behavior, only the firewall does.

Any feedback / suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Raul