All my files were encrypted to .SSPQ extension

Unfortunately, STOP(Djvu) was updated, and we no longer have any method to decrypt this ransomware unless the encryption occurred some time ago, before the 29th of August 2019.

Please refer to this blog post for information about a decrypter that may work, and also for support instructions if it does not: https://blog.emsisoft.com/en/34375/emsisoft-releases-new-decryptor-for-stop-djvu-ransomware/

Be sure to closely read the information presented by the decrypter when it is run. It will indicate online or offline ID, and new or older STOP(Djvu). Newer STOP(Djvu) is currently impossible to decrypt without the encryption keys held by the criminals. That applies to online or offline ID, but offline ID may be shared by many victims. If one pays and reports the encryption keys to us, we can add them to the decrypter so others with the same offline ID can decrypt their files. Online ID correspond to encryption keys that are unique.

Make sure you remove the malware from your system first before using this decrypter. If you don't, the malware may lock your system or encrypt your files again. Use an antivirus such as Emsisoft Anti-Malware to effectively remove the malware. You can get a free trial version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware here: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/home/antimalware/

Quite a lot more information about STOP(Djvu) can be found here: https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

For STOP related support, please read our blog post about the tool. The section marked "Community collaboration" explains how to get support in this situation.

While it is very rare that it helps, you might try undelete software, or if your files are very important it may be worth talking to a company that specializes in ransomware negotiation, and will communicate in your behalf with the criminals that created the ransomware.

Exercise a bit of caution when looking for a company to help, though. Generally speaking, if a company claims to be able to decrypt files that were encrypted by a type of ransomware for which no decryption tool is publicly available, that company is probably just going to pay the ransom and charge you more than you would have paid if you had dealt with the criminals directly. Better is to search for companies who specialize in ransomware negotiation.

Again, if the STOP(Djvu) decrypter does not decrypt any of the encrypted files, there is nothing else we can do. We do not recommend paying the ransom unless there is absolutely no other choice.

i got encrypted my each and every file in computer and we don't have an opction to recover that all files at this moment ,but my advice is keep them safe until release a new decrypter ,I found a way to recover some files,and this is not recover 100% of ur files but may be it can recover your images and videos ,i got them back but the pdf files are corrupted,

Im not promoting that softwares but you can try stellar data recovery,Again my advice is keep all encrypted files and decrypter will release soon :) happy day

Hello @Anom¹

If the files are needed urgently and you can't wait until it becomes possible to decrypt all the files ...

If you have encrypted archives, you can partially recover them. Only 1-2 files are damaged there. The extension can be removed, and the files must be extracted. Everything except 1-2 files will be fixed. If there is only 1 file in the archive, then it will most likely be unrecoverable.

There is an alternative (additional) way to recover some media files:
WAV, MP3, MP4, M4V, MOV, 3GP.

https://www.disktuna.com/media_repair-file-repair-for-stop-djvu-mp3-mp4-3gp 

But before trying the alternative variant with media files, it is recommended that you make a copy of the encrypted files. Something will be restored better, something will be restored worse. 

An alternative method for other files has not yet been found.