Laurie

Repeated OL unable to load servers

HELP! Lately, every couple of days when logging on to my XP-Pro SP3, a message comes up telling me that OLA can't open with something about the servers. So I found a "fix" on the OLA general support that told me to uninstall, reinstall and then run "Trust everything." Well, that worked only until the error reappeared. So I did it again today but instead of getting to setup, I got the following message: "Activation limit reached for this key. Click ok to reset..." Since I'm installing the license on the same computer, I do not understand how this happened. More importantly, I just bought the license last week and don't know how to fix either problem. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Laurie

You can follow the following steps to fix the activation limit error :)

1. Go to the Online Armor homepage www.online-armor.com.

2. Click on "Login".

3. Enter your email and password. If you do not know your password, follow the "email me my password" prompts.

4. Select the “Reset installation” option and follow the wizard steps.

Can you explain a little more what you mean? I'm not sure exactly what you are seeing :) Do you mean that you have a multi-user license (the 3 or 5 pack), and that in the User Area it only shows one installation, even though you have used the key on two computers?