Setting up a workspace

Hi

I’ve just set up a workspace for my PC, first setting it as Local and then changing it to Local & Remote. However, the device status still shows as Not managed.

What do I need to do to change it to Managed?

• 4 weeks later...
  1. Log into your MyEmsisoft account, using your email address and password, using the forgot password link if needed: https://my.emsisoft.com/
  2. Click the "Install protection" or "Add device" button in the upper-right side of the page to download a pre-keyed installer. Do not rename the file that is downloaded, because the long name is required for activation to work properly.
  3. Run the downloaded installer, and it should take care of installing and/or activating with your subscription for you. If you already have Emsisoft Anti-Malware installed, the installer will not appear to do anything when you run it, but it will activate Emsisoft Anti-Malware with your subscription.
  4. Open Emsisoft Anti-Malware, or wait for it to open if this is a new installation, and click the 'update' link in the lower right to update and synchronize with your subscription.