No key for New Variant. Offline Id

Hey, need some help with my files please i run the decrypt but seems to be a new variant.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
[email protected]

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
[email protected]

Your personal ID:
0316ewgfDdNcBG8wI6Q1WFhUNlCRyjmrWGeGew2vvCKtJgKot1

Error: No key for New Variant offline ID: NcBG8wI6Q1WFhUNlCRyjmrWGeGew2vvCKtJgKot1
Notice: this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future

Yes, this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future. 

File decryption is possible only if the decryptor contains a key to decrypt files of this variant.
The key will not appear on its own, for this need someone to buy it and share it with the decryptor developer.

---

This 'STOP Ransomware' enters the PC due to the fact that computer is poorly protected. People often use free antivirus programs with the 'Free' label in the name. None of these programs will protect PC from programs similar to 'STOP Ransomware', because basic protection is not capable of this feat.
If users used comprehensive protection of the 'Internet Security' class, then it would help protect PC from ransomware attacks.
There is no 100% protection against malware, but what the 'Free' antivirus gives is 1-2 percent protection. 

After this attack, PCs could have stayed other malware elements. This maybe is an info-stealer and something else. Therefore, it is urgent to conduct a full check and destroy malware.
Use an antivirus such as Emsisoft Anti-Malware to effectively remove the malware. 
You can get a free trial 30-days version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware here: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/home/antimalware/ 

Yes, multiple variants can use the same elements. 

When the decryption key is added to the Decryptor, it will accurately determine the ability to decrypt files with different extensions.

1 hour ago, Kokiem said:

I dont get it. You say right now we dont know if the same key can be used to decrypt both extension, even if they have the same ID?

Both the .gujd and the ufwj STOP variants have the same offline ID (ends in "t1"). The same offline/private key will decrypt both variants if encrypted by the offline key, WHEN/IF Emsisoft is donated the offline/private key by a victim that has paid the ransom. This may or may not ever happen. 

File: C:\JOBS\FLOWSEAL\PDF\Flowseal Presentation.pdf
Error: No key for New Variant offline ID: NcBG8wI6Q1WFhUNlCRyjmrWGeGew2vvCKtJgKot1
Notice: this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future

Please help someone for this my all working files encrypted, please

5 hours ago, pradeep42 said:

Hello @pradeep42

The Decryptor informed you that there is currently no decryption key.
Adding a key depends on the voluntary transfer of the key, which was bought by at least one of the victims.
When this event will happen, no one knows — maybe tomorrow, maybe in a month or never. 

On 7/16/2021 at 7:03 AM, GonzaUy said:

Hey, need some help with my files please i run the decrypt but seems to be a new variant.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Your personal ID:
0316ewgfDdNcBG8wI6Q1WFhUNlCRyjmrWGeGew2vvCKtJgKot1

Hello, yesterday my PC was attacked by a virus, now all my files on two disks have a .nooa extension, 
they ask me for 980 dollars to unlock them, also this message appears in each folder:

"ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
https://we.tl/t-CnI3tI6Ktv
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Your personal ID:"

help!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, celal said:

offline ID: 922IaqlBU1I6IKX6eTDABuH3amHHwoa5qUSb8vt1
an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future

This is a good sign. The files can be decrypted when the key is added to the Emsisoft Decryptor.
This happy event will only happen after someone buys the key from the extortionists and voluntarily gives the key to the Emsisoft Decryptor developers.

Now you need to better protect your computer and files so that encryption does not repeat itself or another ransomware not can encrypt files using its method of attack and encrypt.

Why did this happen?

This 'STOP Ransomware' enters the PC due to the fact that computer is poorly protected. People often use free antivirus programs with the 'Free' label in the name. None of these programs will protect PC from programs similar to 'STOP Ransomware', because basic protection is not capable of this feat.
If users used comprehensive protection of the 'Internet Security' class, then it would help protect PC from ransomware attacks.

There is no 100% protection against malware, but what the 'Free' antivirus gives is 1-2 percent protection. 

After this attack, PCs could have stayed other malware elements. This maybe is an info-stealer and something else. Therefore, it is urgent to conduct a full check and destroy malware.

Use an comprehensive anti-virus software such as Emsisoft Anti-Malware to effectively remove the malware. 
You can get a free trial 30-days version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware here: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/home/antimalware/

It will help you clean your PC from other malware for free.