Sign in to follow this  
Goldenmoney

PhotoScape is reported to be Screen Logger

Online Armor detects screen loggers based on behavior so you may see detections for legitimate software that does not actually record your screen. Many programs use these same techniques for legitimate reasons. As with all of Online Armor's protection, you should simply consider the program that Online Armor is alerting you to and whether you trust it. If Online Armor alerts you to "screen logger behavior" of a program that you know and trust or obtained from a legitimate and trustworthy source such as CNET, then you should set the program to Trusted to allow it to function normally :)

Video and photo editing programs need to log keystokes so that you can use the "undo" function, and other editing features

Thank you for your replies. I guess, what tricked me the most, is a combination of OA alert and the fact that software was made by "russians". Being of russian origin myself and fighting their invasions for past year, I am very suspicious when I see "something.ru".