The emisoft decryptor is stuck in my computer

I got infected my .moqs and my id is offline..but now my problem is that the decryptor us just stuck on the starting... Phase and does not even try to decrypt my files...i cannot even check to see if the new keys have ben found now..what is the problem here?can anyone help? please

Hello @Nayan konwar

Did you fix the problem?

This 'STOP Ransomware' enters the PC due to the fact that computer is poorly protected. People often use free antivirus programs with the 'Free' label in the name. None of these programs will protect PC from programs similar to 'STOP Ransomware', because basic protection is not capable of this feat.
If users used comprehensive protection of the 'Internet Security' class, then it would help protect PC from ransomware attacks.
There is no 100% protection against malware, but what the 'Free' antivirus gives is 1-2 percent protection. 

After this attack, PCs could have stayed other malware elements. This maybe is an info-stealer and something else. Therefore, it is urgent to conduct a full check and destroy malware.

Use an antivirus such as Emsisoft Anti-Malware to effectively remove the malware. 
You can get a free trial 30-days version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware here: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/home/antimalware/

It will help you clean your PC from other malware for free.

If the decryptor gets stuck on startup, then it needs to be helped to find the encrypted files faster.

This is not a universal method, but it can be useful when decrypting files.
As I understand it, you might have a non-English language username. If so, rename the username to the English word User.
After that, the PC needs to be restarted.

The path to the test folder with files should be like this.
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Test

Put some encrypted files in this 'Test' folder.

In the window for selecting decryptor drives, remove local drives C, D, E ... - select each one and click the "Remove objects" button

Use the "Add folder" button to add only a folder with several files for test decryption.

C:\Users\User\Desktop\Test

After that press the "Decrypt" button...

---

If it does not work, then create a 'Test' folder at the root of the system drive 'C'.

C:\Test

Put some encrypted files in this 'Test' folder.

Use the "Add folder" button to add only a 'Test' folder with several files for test decryption.

After that press the "Decrypt" button...