Sign in to follow this  
acme

oaui.exe

Did you mean to post a screenshot of the error? Did you get this error soon after installing OA, or is something that has just started recently after having it installed for some time? Do you have any other security programs installed?

Did you mean to post a screenshot of the error? Did you get this error soon after installing OA, or is something that has just started recently after having it installed for some time? Do you have any other security programs installed?

Thanks for the reply

It was a small rectangle block that had the Oaui.exe error in it, popped up in the middle of the screen this morning, clicked ok and it went away.

I have Norton Anti-Virus 2011, Ccleaner, Windows Defender.

Had Online Armor installed about 3 weeks ago. Should I do a 'CHKDSK /F' ?

Have you tried rebooting? If it doesn't happen again, then I wouldn't worry as it was probably just an isolated event :)

I restarted the system and it didn't come back, i'll shut down and try to see if it does it again.....

Have you tried rebooting? If it doesn't happen again, then I wouldn't worry as it was probably just an isolated event :)

I did a shut down and nothing came up, but looked at the STARTup screen an it showed, 'C:\Program Files(x86)\Online Armor\OAui.exe' .

I'm not sure what you are referring to exactly when you say you looked at the startup screen?

Go to - (bottom left in your desktop Windows 7) Click on the START icon, then "Search Programs and Files" will be there, key in "start up", click on 'startup.txt' from list, a square screen will pop-up showing programs that run at start-up.

Below is a copied part of the screen, oaui.exe in bold..

Yes HKLM:Run Adobe ARM "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"

Yes HKLM:Run SunJavaUpdateSched "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"

Yes HKLM:Run RtHDVCpl C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe -s

Yes HKLM:Run IgfxTray C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe

Yes HKLM:Run HotKeysCmds C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe

Yes HKLM:Run Persistence C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe

Yes HKLM:Run @OnlineArmor GUI "C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\OAui.exe"

Yes HKLM:RunOnce Launcher C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\Scheduler\Launcher.exe

Yes HKLM:RunOnce DSUpdateLauncher "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\hstart.exe" /NOCONSOLE /D="C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate" /RUNAS "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpd.exe"