IRJG ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future

File: D:\bajan\God-Bajrang_Ban.mp3.irjg
Error: No key for New Variant offline ID: xcdIdDNFh62dy3iJsba1COhcfDENsbjPHQQ2Eht1
Notice: this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future

File: D:\bajan\God-Jai Jai Ram Jai Shri Ram Do Akshar Ka Pyara Naam  by Roop Kumar Rathod.mp3.irjg
Error: No key for New Variant offline ID: xcdIdDNFh62dy3iJsba1COhcfDENsbjPHQQ2Eht1
Notice: this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future

File: D:\bajan\God-SANKATMOCHAN HANUMAN ASHTAK.mp3.irjg

33 minutes ago, ShadowPuterDude said:

@navneet I understand it is frustrating, but currently, we cannot decrypt files with an Offline-ID that we do not have the Private Encryption Key in our Database.

Hello sir...I just want to know approx. idea how much time take to find Encryption Key ....like in months or in days..... so according that Decide I need to buy new laptop or not.....

4 minutes ago, navneet said:

Hello sir...I just want to know approx. idea how much time take to find Encryption Key ....like in months or in days..... so according that Decide I need to buy new laptop or not.....

We have no control over how long it takes to obtain the private encryption key needed to decrypt your files.

You do not need to replace your laptop.  You just need to make sure that any malware on the system is removed.  Follow the steps in this thread to get assistance with cleaning up your computer.

START HERE, if you don't we are just going to send you back to this thread