Sign in to follow this  
sg09

Why time to time EEK needs to update the entire package?

Why time to time EEK needs to update the entire package or ~80Mb of updates? Its really a pain for users with limited bandwidth and its the only reason I haven't recommend emsisoft to all my friends who have limited bandwidth. Will it be fixed in near future?

If you missed a certain amount of IKARUS signature updates the system will redownload the complete database because it will be smaller than downloading all previous updates seperately. Unfortunately this is an issue we can't fix because it is not our code that needs changing. To my information IKARUS is currently planning on revamping their update system. Unfortunately I can't give you any more information than that.

If you missed a certain amount of IKARUS signature updates the system will redownload the complete database because it will be smaller than downloading all previous updates seperately. Unfortunately this is an issue we can't fix because it is not our code that needs changing. To my information IKARUS is currently planning on revamping their update system. Unfortunately I can't give you any more information than that.

Thant's enough information for me Fabian. Thanks for telling..:)