Having problems with my PC, I'm worried, help!

KietTran

Hi,

It's a pretty long and quite complicated story, so please bear with me.

Everything began 5 days ago, when I was browsing online, I realized that I had forgot the file I used to keep on my mediafile.cc account. So I searched it up. However, when trying to remember the correct URL for the website itself, I stumbled across a website with the url of mediacloud.cc instead. Nothing seemed to happen, so I got out immediately right after that.

Things were perfect, nothing out of the ordinary happened after that encounter with the website, but being so scared, I fresh installed Windows (just to be sure). After finishing fresh installing Windows, I downloaded Genshin Impact, because that and League of Legends is pretty much the only games I play currently. However, during the gameplay of both games, I noticed fps drops, which I've never seen before fresh installing the OS. I'm starting to think this is a UEFI/BIOS malware, and I've tried every single antivirus from ESET, Malwarebytes, Kaspersky, Bitdefender, HitmanPro, etc. With no results of any malware or rootkit that could be running. There is no unusual traffic either. There are a lot of possibilities I'm think of. One of those is a keylogger that can screenshot, and every time my fps drops, it's a screenshot from the keylogger. But it's strange, still, if a keylogger like that exists, wouldn't it have been detected by a ton of Antivirus software I've tried? Fresh installed Windows 3 times already, and the problem still persists. So yes, I'm starting to think this is a UEFI/BIOS malware.

I'm sorry if this story is too long, but it's the full story of whatever that is wrong with my PC. Hope to receive an answer soon!

Edit: I tried to find weird connection with netstat -b and I found something with rabbit1:61614 CommService.exe

After a while trying to figure what it is, I think it is from Emsisoft? Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, that rabbit1 thingy is not looking good at all, despite me not knowing anything about all this network traffic stuff. I have image, but it keeps saying server error while uploading this image, so...

I would like to get two reports from a third-party tool we use to help with diagnosing issues with computers.

Please gather two logs using FRST, a tool used worldwide by malware removal experts for free malware removal and tech support, and attach them to a reply to this email. Instructions can be found here: https://help.emsisoft.com/en/1738/how-do-i-run-a-scan-with-frst/

If the computer uses a non-English default language, before running either FRST.exe or FRST64.exe, please rename the file to "FRST-English.exe". That will assure that systems configured with non-English languages will produce FRST logs that are more easily read on our side.

Bitdefender Agent (HKLM\...\Bitdefender Agent) (Version: 26.0.1.198 - Bitdefender)
Bitdefender VPN (HKLM\...\Bitdefender VPN) (Version: 25.4.4.44 - Bitdefender)
Kaspersky Total Security (HKLM-x32\...\{4FC79BE9-AD63-46C0-9626-E4F6BCE6A976}) (Version: 21.3.10.391 - Kaspersky) Hidden
Kaspersky Total Security (HKLM-x32\...\InstallWIX_{4FC79BE9-AD63-46C0-9626-E4F6BCE6A976}) (Version: 21.3.10.391 - Kaspersky)
Kaspersky VPN (HKLM-x32\...\{FF2A12B8-AEB7-48C0-95C8-E2E3D67DFCB2}) (Version: 21.3.10.391 - Kaspersky) Hidden
Kaspersky VPN (HKLM-x32\...\InstallWIX_{FF2A12B8-AEB7-48C0-95C8-E2E3D67DFCB2}) (Version: 21.3.10.391 - Kaspersky)
Malwarebytes version 4.4.9.142 (HKLM\...\{35065F43-4BB2-439A-BFF7-0F1014F2E0CD}_is1) (Version: 4.4.9.142 - Malwarebytes)

This is likely at the core of your issue.

With Kaspersky Total Security installed you are gaining nothing by using Malwarebytes.

We highly recommend that users do not install multiple antivirus solutions on a system as this may cause incompatibilities and conflicts, resulting in decreased computer performance while typically doing little, if anything, to make the computer more secure.   In fact, it can make your computer vulnerable to compromise.

No leading antivirus product provider recommends multiple active antivirus applications on a single computer due to the very high chance of conflicts since they all use similar detection and protection mechanisms to provide protection for your computer(s).

If you have done so previously, keep in mind that past success in doing so is not a good litmus for it continuing to do so. Antivirus products are updated regularly, and any past compatibility can be disrupted at any time.

More on this here: https://blog.emsisoft.com/en/29265/do-not-run-multiple-antivirus/

You have Bitdefender VPN installed in addition to the Kaspersky VPN.  Though each creates their own virtual Ethernet adapters the traffic is going across the single hardware Ethernet adapter on your system.  Ultimately slowing down data transfers.  Which can and will cause a decrease in FPS.