beta 11257

stapp

I use Dark Mode for GUI.

After a cold boot open GUI and click on the scan icon on the left hand side.

In the Window that appears there is no indication of what the things in the bottom of the Windows do (Scheduled Scans, Settings , Kit maker) 

There is no explanations and nothing happens when you hover.

Things only appear when you click on a word.

How is that user friendly ?

Screenshot 2021-11-04 125329.jpg

I /do/ realise that as I'm still using the old version you might ignore this comment... (but I'll make it again when I get around to using Win 10) ... but I found recently that I couldn't use Alt-spacebar - M - and then cursor keys to move the EAM GUI panel from part of an extended desktop back to the primary desktop, as I am able to do with many (all?) other applications' windows.  I don't always have the monitors that the etended desktop space would display on, turned on (to save power).  If the new GUI also doesn't support moving the window that way this would be a good time to fix that problem.

Shouldn't the application support all the Windows-standard window handling mechanisms?

7 hours ago, JeremyNicoll said:

Shouldn't the application support all the Windows-standard window handling mechanisms?

Emsisoft GUI currently does not support the alt spacebar menu. We might add this to a future release.