Sign in to follow this  
JohnDuvernell

Unable to figure out how to download the software

I just purchased the 2 year package (Unknown what package exactly) for my Windows Vista 32 bit operating system and have been unable to figure out how to install it or how to contact anyone for support. Please call me at ******* to help guide me through the install. I have been trying to figure this out for about 1 hour now and the install is only suppose to take 1 minute. Please help. I did already have the trial downloaded under a different user name so I established my own user name and password but still can't figure out how to install. My email address is **** email address edited out by moderator and my name is John

Hi, John

Under the License options in the present Trial Installation, type in your new username (email address) and password.

Click Refresh License.

Please tell us what happens when you do this.

Hi John, welcome to the forum

1st please try what was suggested by H_D regarding Refreshing the license.

Then, you can login into Customer Center or email - see Sales and Licensing and provide all required information.

Finally, please remove all private info (phone & e-mail) from your initial message and never do that posting into any open forum. Save yourself from getting spam with all consequences

My regards