What antivirus programs are you using with OA?

fotyc

I am running Online Armor free firewall and I like it a lot. I had to uninstall the new AVG free antivirus "2011" because it about killed my computer, and fall back to AVG free 9.0 which runs fine. However, when that goes out of support I don't want to try AVG 2011 again. Since AVG 2011 is running fine on my daughter's computer, I am attributing it to AVG 2011's inability to get along with OA. (I have a very old Sygate personal firewall on her PC, which is doing the job, but I like OA better for my own use.)

What antivirus programs are you running that can get along with OA? Is anyone using the free Avast antivirus with it? I would hate to uninstall OA for the sake of my antivirus... Thanks.

Just to mention some other free av's for you fotyc, I have used both Avira and Microsoft Security Essentials (at different times of course!) with OA and had no problems.

As Willpower mentioned just exclude the av you decide on from OA and OA from the av.

I used to use Kaspersky with OA, but I found they did not work well together under Windows 7 64-bit. They work great under XP 32-bit.

So I changed from Kaspersky to Emsisoft Anti-Malware which seems to be working great with OA.