My files are not decrypted ( ,palq)

03323022820(03323022820)_20210501193918.mp3.palq

Hackers mail IDhttp://[email protected]

If anyone have the offline key please help me 

My personal ID:-  0344gSd743dvkkerIMedP7WK1ZhHOAlJV10Wxn9fHEbEQbgait1

Hackers Note,--

ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
https://we.tl/t-mj4o6S4Pz0
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
[email protected]

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
[email protected]

Your personal ID:
0344gSd743dvkkerIMedP7WK1ZhHOAlJV10Wxn9fHEbEQbgait1

Thank You.

Hello @Anirban,

Welcome to the Emsisoft Support Forums.

Your Personal ID appears to be an Offline ID.

I understand it is frustrating, but currently, we cannot decrypt files with an Offline-ID that we do not have the Private Encryption Key in our Database.

Please read this Topic. It contains information about your situation and whether or not your files can be decrypted.

https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

1 hour ago, Anirban said:

Your personal ID:
0344gSd743dvkkerIMedP7WK1ZhHOAlJV10Wxn9fHEbEQbgait1

Hello @Anirban

There are 't1' characters at the end of the identifier, this usually means that the 'offline ID' is being used and the files can be decrypted in the future when the decryption key for this variant is loaded into the 'Emsisoft Decryptor'. This event depends on the voluntary transfer of the key by someone who bought the key from the extortionists. This may happen or may never happen. 

The appearance of a new key is not reported anywhere. The work is done every day. It is recommended to save the encrypted files on an external drive, download the 'Emsisoft Decryptor' once a week and check the decryption capability.

• Upvote 1

What to do? Everything is lost?
No, there is currently no way to decrypt files, but in the future, in theory, extortionists can publish keys to all of their victims. This does not happen often, but this year we have seen such cases several times.

Why did this happen?

This 'STOP Ransomware' enters the PC due to the fact that computer is poorly protected. People often use free antivirus programs with the 'Free' label in the name. None of these programs will protect PC from programs similar to 'STOP Ransomware', because basic protection is not capable of this feat.
If users used comprehensive protection of the 'Internet Security' class, then it would help protect PC from ransomware attacks.

There is no 100% protection against malware, but what the 'Free' antivirus gives is 1-2 percent protection. 

After this attack, PCs could have stayed other malware elements. This maybe is an info-stealer and something else. Therefore, it is urgent to conduct a full check and destroy malware.

Use an comprehensive anti-virus software such as Emsisoft Anti-Malware to effectively remove the malware. 
You can get a free trial 30-days version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware here: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/home/antimalware/

It will help you clean your PC from other malware for free.

!!! You need to neutralize all malicious files in the system. This should be done as quickly as possible. 

• Upvote 1

I have original windows 10 along with windows defender active and also I have paid version (**with full activation)

Kaspersky antivirus installed in my system.My computer is not poorly protected !

I am a college student and I have no access to my all college data ! 

Tell me what can I do now?

On 11/11/2021 at 11:42 PM, Anirban said:

windows 10 along with windows defender active

With default settings, Windows Defender will not protect files from encryption. For it to be able to protect files, you need to enable ransomware protection in the defender. Then you need to point to the directories (your folders with files) that you want to protect.

ransom-protection-1.png  ransom-protection-2.png  ransom-protection-3.png

This may help in the future, but some ransomware may bypass this protection as well.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus (there is a paid and a free version) also cannot provide protection against ransomware. To protect files, you need to use Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Total Security. But even this does not guarantee protection against some ransomware. Windows has many vulnerabilities and some of the methods used by extortionists can bypass protection.

• Upvote 1