delta7

Subscription expiration approaching

Hi,

I'm using OA 4.5.1.431 and my subscription in OA is showing that it will expire in 8 days. I have actually paid for a renewal and when I log in to the user area it is correctly showing an update expiration that is next year.

I have tried to the activate new license key option in the OA About window but it complains that the key is already in use (since it's the same as the one that will expire).

Is there any way around this or do I need to uninstall / reinstall OA?

BTW, I'm using windows 7 64bit.

Thanks

I have tried to the activate new license key option in the OA About window but it complains that the key is already in use (since it's the same as the one that will expire).

If you have renewed your existing license, you would have the same license key, so it's already activated :) Checking for updates to OA (you can just do this from the General section) like Gideon suggested should sort this out, but let us know if you still have problems.

If you have renewed your existing license, you would have the same license key, so it's already activated :) Checking for updates to OA (you can just do this from the General section) like Gideon suggested should sort this out, but let us know if you still have problems.

Thanks for the replies.

I've tried the update and then rebooted but it has made no difference to the expiry message.

In the General screen the Last Update is now showing as 18 March 2011 10:25

The About screen is showing Subscription expires in 8 days.

When I go to the Online User Area and View My Licences, Update Expiration is shown as 25th Mar, 2012 21:03

Any ideas?

Then make this step complete uninstall OA then restart now install again OA but you have be connected to internet and then enter your key and wait for activation and then see in about for licence

but before reset your key in user area when uninstall OA

Then make this step complete uninstall OA then restart now install again OA but you have be connected to internet and then enter your key and wait for activation and then see in about for licence

but before reset your key in user area when uninstall OA

Is this the only way? It seems very flaky to have to uninstall then re-install just for an updated licence expiration date to be picked up.

Is this the only way? It seems very flaky to have to uninstall then re-install just for an updated licence expiration date to be picked up.

You just need to check for updates.

If you'd have problems with expiration - please send me your key via PM and I'll take a look.

Best regards,

Andrey

You just need to check for updates.

If you'd have problems with expiration - please send me your key via PM and I'll take a look.

Best regards,

Andrey

I've sent a PM yesterday because the problem was not resolved by Checking Updates.

I just tried an update again in case there was any change and now then I try the Update a message from the taskbar is appearing "OA: unknown installation". Previously the updates worked in that there was an attempt to update and the Last update date was amended.

Could you please try reactivating OA with your key?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Andrey.

Thanks Andrey.

I have entered the license key again and now the correct expiry information is shown in the About screen.

:thumbs: