Help decrypt qmak ransom virus Offline

Good evening, to the experts, please help me. The computer was infected with the ransom virus. The file extension is qmak. I rescued the system after formatting, but the files with the extension qmak remained. I did not succeed in recovering the files by any means. Is there a solution to decrypt the qmak files offline?
I sent you 2 files for an infected file and the second one is healthy to decode qmak.
Please help with thanks

درس التربة مراحل الزراعة.docx درس التربة مراحل الزراعة.docx.qmak

Hello Ferchich,

The file you submitted was encrypted with an online encryption key.

Refer back to the link ShadowPuterDud gave you, please.

To summarize, an online ID is impossible to decrypt with current technology. An offline ID is decryptable if any one victim with the same ID pays for the encryption key and reports it to us, so we can add it to our decrypter.

You can try deleted file recovery software such as Revo from Piriform to see if you can recover older copies of some files, but this does not usually work well. With larger files such as movies or music, sometimes the files will still work if you just change the filenames back to original, since STOP(Djvu) only encrypts the first part of each file. There will of course still be part of the file that is encrypted and effectively corrupt.

For further questions please refer to bleepingcomputer.com forums: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/671473/stop-ransomware-stop-puma-djvu-promo-drume-help-support-topic/

And thanks again for contacting Emsisoft.