Sign in to follow this  
Lucent

OA Status Window reports no active interface when connect to internet.

When I did an update recently for (Online Armor ++ version 4.5.1.431), the Status Window reported afterwards: There are no active interfaces. The internet connection was active and not registering in the Status Window. At the same time I received the following error message (from Windows 7 64bit)that: Device driver software was not successfully installed -- Online Armor Miniport #119 failed.[/b] How should I proceed to deal with this difficulty?

Thank you for your help.

Device driver software was not successfully installed -- Online Armor Miniport #119 failed.[/b] How should I proceed to deal with this difficulty?

Hi Lucent,

As far as I know uninstalling OA (into safe mode), rebooting twice and then reinstalling OA should usually fix this issue.

Not sure if there were other ways to sort this out - so if you prefer, you can wait for instructions from other users.

Just in case, I would also suggest to temporary turn off Windows User Account Control before reinstalling OA.

Regards,

N.