Sign in to follow this  
LassieLambChop

Webshots and OA have a spat at times

I have been having problems with webshots 3.1.5.7619.scr and the firewall - it boots up and every now and then forgets that this is trusted program and puts up 'a program is trying to run' - one would be fine but it puts up more than 1 - counted today 22 of these. I tend to boot and do something else waiting for ready to go and hearing Avast has updated so connected.

Mainly seems to happen when something else has upset the computer lately connecting but found out that problem - ADSL filter on one phone had died. All fixed so today thought wonderful and then as I said 22 of these counted and when I rebooted because it wasn't right still started over.

So I have gone to Firewall and added the above with .scr on the end and hope that will cure the problem.

Good firewall - if I can only cure this hickcup. :thumbs:

OOps have deleted it as having a trawl through found it is logged as a key logger on OA. Now blocked. Blooming heck! I only use it for their screen savers etc as good pics - but maybe if they do this is why I have to pay for scam blocking as hundreds of emails blocked offering all sorts.

So good firewall - knows more than I - had it a year and still learning!