queenslander

A different Banking Mode issue

I accidentally forgot to de-activate Banking Mode and was still able to access other web sites. I don't know how long this has been going on as I don't ususally forget.

All bank items in the web site list are set to "protected". Do I need to unprotect them to start learning mode again, in case the bank have done something to neutralise B M

XP SP3 OA Premium; Avast free; Spybot S&D

I often forget to give some important info about my set up, so please ask and forgive me

Hi queenslander,

If you have excluded Avast in OA, this behaviour would be expected because Avast uses a proxy to filter it's web traffic. If Avast is excluded, the proxy is excluded and OA can't control which sites are available in Banking mode. DNS protection still works normally though.

Hi queenslander,

If you have excluded Avast in OA, this behaviour would be expected because Avast uses a proxy to filter it's web traffic. If Avast is excluded, the proxy is excluded and OA can't control which sites are available in Banking mode. DNS protection still works normally though.

Ah, so that's it. Avast has been excluded and that explains it all, and good to know that things were still protected.

As usual, you have come up with the goods catprincess. Thank you. :):thumbs: