Online Armour slowing Thunderbird

Hi, a problem has cropped up recently...my Thunderbird program is experiencing very bad time lags when OA is turned on. The computer also seems to be running slower. I have mail scanner turned off, and tried turning off the keylogger, as someone suggested on the forum. However the problem persists. When I try to write a new message, there's a delay of 3-4 seconds in moving the cursor into the various fields, trying to type, etc. It immediately ceases when I shut down OA.

I don't want to have to go without a firewall I have paid for, and so want to sort this issue out. Can you please advise?

Thanks, S.

Hi, a problem has cropped up recently...my Thunderbird program is experiencing very bad time lags when OA is turned on. The computer also seems to be running slower. I have mail scanner turned off, and tried turning off the keylogger, as someone suggested on the forum. However the problem persists. When I try to write a new message, there's a delay of 3-4 seconds in moving the cursor into the various fields, trying to type, etc. It immediately ceases when I shut down OA.

I don't want to have to go without a firewall I have paid for, and so want to sort this issue out. Can you please advise?

Thanks, S.

Hi ShaneCS,

Please check the programs list (OA Configuration->Programs), - all entries related to Thunderbird should be allowed and trusted.

It'd be also good to check the "Keyloggers" page in case something related to Thunderbird is blocked.

Please note, that there should be numerous entries related to Thunderbird in the Programs list, not only the Thuderbird.exe.

Have a nice day,

Best regards,

Andrey.