welcome all

Solution is very simple

Place the browser in which you have trusted programs

And the problem ended completely

As in the picture attached

For example, I use Mozilla Firefox

I put the folder in the list of trusted and ended my problem

I hope I explained the problem

I think with this permission on Firefox folder you accept all inbound and outbound connection to web site you allow everything - danger accept web site I don't think this method is real

If I am in error let developers say.

IF you are using FF, may I suggest AdBlock Plus(ABP), include the subscription: EastList, MalwareDomains, or what ever you would like.

I have never had a problem with ABP and OA.

I HAVE had a problem with installing to many subscriptions in ABP and causing conflicts within the program/web pages, more is not better, in this case.

When using Malware Domains subscription(updates regularly) in ABP, do not add another to your OS, this will slow things down on your browser, again, more is not better.

welcome all

Solution is very simple

Place the browser in which you have trusted programs

And the problem ended completely

As in the picture attached

For example, I use Mozilla Firefox

I put the folder in the list of trusted and ended my problem

I hope I explained the problem

The list showed in the picture is not a simple list of trusted programs. It is the OA's Exclusions list.

Exclusions Tab: This tab allows you to specify folders that will not be monitored by Online Armor in any way, preventing pop-ups or restrictions of any kind by Online Armor for the programs within the specified folders.

Adding your browser to the Exclusions is a very bad idea. While browsing the Internet you may run into malwares, excluding your browser's folder/subfolders will automatically allow any of those malwares to run and be ignored by Online Armor.

You should immediately remove the browser from that list.

Regards,

N.

This is not a good sollution... as it makes US do the work of knowing all programs with ads and add it to the exclusion list... i mean... ad muncher is a great ad blocker because it do not ONLY blocks ads from browsers, but from all programs that have ads on it.