I have been unable to access the forums using my Limited User option . I had no problems in the past .before the change to Emsisoft. The help from Emsisoft was great . However, nothing worked . I log on as Administrator ,et voila . I have access . I still wish i could access the forums as a L.U. as it is another layer of security. Any ideas from anyone who encountered the same problem ?

I haven't used Run Safer. No, the problem does not occur if OA is not running . Prior to just signing in as Administrator I sign in using my Limited User option . I keep on getting the screen to sign in .

I do most of my work which deals with secured sites using my L.U. options without ever accounting problems and with OA being on . I don't know why this happens with this forum . It is a nuisance and i don't feel as safe . Using Limited User is just another layer of security .

Do you mean that if you are using the Limited user account, when you try to sign in to this forum only, the forum refuses to accept your login details? But you have no problems signing to any other site?

Do you have the latest version of OA, 5.0? Does the same problem occur if you use a different browser?

Do you mean that if you are using the Limited user account, when you try to sign in to this forum only, the forum refuses to accept your login details? But you have no problems signing to any other site?

Do you have the latest version of OA, 5.0? Does the same problem occur if you use a different browser?

No, I haven't installed the latest version . It seems that many people have problems with it. I have the same problem if I use IE on another computer . I have no problems with other forums Just now when I was searching if there were any other replies to my post . I couldn't reply y to yours as I had the sign in window appear. i had to log in again . May be looking in the" Help" feature made this happen and it acted as if I had signed out.

Is there a way to enter my posting name to access my posts quickly .?.

All forums have different features and it will take me a while to learn all of the options of this one. I appreciate your efforts to solve my problem .

It sounds more like a problem with cookies with this particular forum, although I have no idea why it should work differently if you are using an admin account. OA has a cookie cutter, but it's not enabled by default, and it allows session cookies anyway. I can't think what else in OA would cause this kind of behaviour. If it was me, I'd uninstall, reboot twice and install the latest version and see if that helps.

You can just use OA's uninstaller, by going to the Start -> All programs finding the Online Armor folder and selecting "Uninstall Online Armor".

I'm not aware of any specific recurring issues people are having with v5. Most reported issues seem to be isolated. There is a list of "known issues" at the time of release which is posted in the first post of this thread http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/4091-online-armor-50-has-been-released/ which I quote below.

Known problems:

• The setup may offer you a trial version although it is no longer available on your system.
  • Running Chrome inside a Sandboxie sandbox won't work unless you exclude Chrome from Online Armor.
  • Certain themeing and desktop applications like RocketDock and WindowBlinds can cause GUI locks and crashes. We recommend to exclude the OAUI.EXE process in those applications.

Other than this, some people running Admuncher have reported problems with ad filtering. This doesn't seem to affect everyone though.

You can just use OA's uninstaller, by going to the Start -> All programs finding the Online Armor folder and selecting "Uninstall Online Armor".

I'm not aware of any specific recurring issues people are having with v5. Most reported issues seem to be isolated. There is a list of "known issues" at the time of release which is posted in the first post of this thread http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/4091-online-armor-50-has-been-released/ which I quote below.

Other than this, some people running Admuncher have reported problems with ad filtering. This doesn't seem to affect everyone though.

Please , tell me how to re-install. I had a lot of problems just renewing and also adding another computer 's key . I kept on getting the software for sale screen and there was no box asking me: new user ,? or renewing your key . options etc....

I use to have another firewall and the process took seconds , So I know it does not have too be difficult and take much time. There was not problems for paying for 1 renewal and 2 new keys for other computers but the installation process was not clear . After all , it is a once a year activity . This time I will print the instructions. As you can a Techie , I am not.

Download the new version from here http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/oa/ After you've uninstalled, reboot twice and then run the new installer. Choose the edition you want (Free, Premium, ++), then choose the option where you already have a key and it will ask you to enter the key. There are more detailed instructions including step by step images of the install process here http://www.emsisoft.com/en/info/oa/Installing.html that you can take a look at :)