Sign in to follow this  
alnjk

web shield issue

I am using a stock brokerage streamer that is java based. What is it about the web shield engasged that allows the streamer to load but stops the streamer data from loading? With the web shield off there is no issue. Note, on previous versions of Online Armor if I excluded the java folder from protection that would eliminate the issue however on this new version (5.0) it doesn't.

I am using a stock brokerage streamer that is java based. What is it about the web shield engasged that allows the streamer to load but stops the streamer data from loading? With the web shield off there is no issue. Note, on previous versions of Online Armor if I excluded the java folder from protection that would eliminate the issue however on this new version (5.0) it doesn't.

Well, maybe try excluding and then rebooting?

But why should I have to exclude java in the first place?

I didn't say you should ;)

Could you please provide a download link to the software you're having troubles with?

Please also provide your OS details (version, etc.) and a list of other security software installed.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Andrey.