About OMFL decryption "Emsisoft Decryptor (STOP Djvu)"

I need new variant "Emsisoft Decryptor (STOP Djvu)".. Because old version does not offer solution and i'm still waiting for 2 years.
Should i wait for the new variant (Last version was v1.0.0.5)  "STOP Djvu decryptor"  or do you have new version and where or which do i download?
Can i get an ANSWER from someone related to this issue, please?

AND the other my subject is about on your Online Page (Encrypted files for solution): https://decrypter.emsisoft.com/submit/stopdjvu

In the my screenshot; What is or which one is the original file for in the box so where can i find the original file??? Also my all files is already Encrypted files with OMFL

And is Encrypted file the box is my OMFL encrypted file?

Let me get more information for the files i will place in the this boxes so can you detailed explain to me about this 2 files?

What how do i do, help me please OK? Thanks

Emsisoft.jpg

First of all, version 1.0.0.5 is the latest version of the Emsisoft decrypter. It does not have to be "updated". It will decrypt your files if they were encrypted by an offline key, and that key has been donated to Emsisoft by a victim that has paid the ransom. The key was donated to Emsisoft some time ago. Thus, if your files were not decrypted by the Emsisoft decrypter, they were encrypted by an online key and CANNOT be decrypted. Not by the Emsisoft decrypter or any other free decrypter now in existence.

Secondly, the "Stop Djvu Decryption" page you refer to is only for "old version" STOP variants. The .omfl variant is a "new version" STOP variant, and the file pairs method will NOT work for it. (As the page tells you in the Notice)

• Like 1

Thanks for reply i know this is latest version anyway.. So what is or whice one is "Orjinal File" on the screenshot for in the box so where can i find the original file because also my all files is already Encrypted files with OMFL

Can I get an answer to this question for information purposes, please?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

And First my question on the Emsisoft Decryptor error it gave on the screenshot.. if it ended with T1 maybe would open but ended with sV

X.JPG

An original file is the unencrypted file which matches the encrypted one.  ie - silly.jpg  and silly.jpg.omfl. 

The original file might have a copy on a flash drive, camera, some other computer. It might be a file you sent to someone, or they sent to you and it could be resent. It might be a file you downloaded from the internet. etc, etc.

But it doesn't matter. You can't use the "matched file pairs" with a "new version" variant such as .omfl. It WON'T work.

The "error" just indicates that the Emsisoft decrypter cannot find an key to decrypt your files. It further indicates that they were encrypted by an online key and are thus not decryptable. There is no "error" by the decrypter. It is perhaps a poor choice of words.  

Jpg files do not interest me, just .txt files that interest for me.. So in all probability negative for me this subject and so already it's a very complicated solution. Okay let's forget.
The other solution of the my problem is negative too and than i'll accept my fate:(
Well, i tired you.. Thank you very much  again for these answers:)

• 2 weeks later...