Sign in to follow this  
Stroller

Unable to register license key

Over the past few weeks I have been getting a countdown from my online armor premium saying my license is about to expire.

I went through the renewal process and paid for an update electronically and received email receipts and confirmation plus an email giving me my license key.

It is the same license key as before except it has the word 'renewed' at the end of it. I have version 5.0.0.1100 installed which was installed from a "check for updates".

I tried to update the license a few days before it ran out and it wouldn't take it, now OA is saying that my license has expired and again I have tried a number of times to install the key and it still won't take it.

Any advice please?

When you renew a license key, the key itself doesn't change and you don't need to register the key again. It just adds the extra time to your existing key. Checking for updates is usually all that is needed to get OA to realise that the renewal has taken place. I'm not sure if you have tried this since renewing?

When you renew a license key, the key itself doesn't change and you don't need to register the key again. It just adds the extra time to your existing key. Checking for updates is usually all that is needed to get OA to realise that the renewal has taken place. I'm not sure if you have tried this since renewing?

Thanks for that Princess, I have tried a number of times to check for updates, including just before this reply to you and it still says on the Options page under License Expiry: Expired :(

Okay, I'd suggest sending an email to [email protected] and explaining the problem. Someone from Emsisoft will be able to take a look at your key and sort this out for you :)

Thought it might come to that Princess. Many thanks for your help though :)