Sign in to follow this  
pandorax

OA Is Not Up To Date

Win 7 Home 64bit sp1 = OA Premium 5.0.0.1100, automatic update from 5.0.0.1097

Win XP Home 32bit sp3 = OA Premium 5.0.0.1097, no update available

Emsisoft site says:

Online Armor Firewall 5.0

30 day trial/freeware - Can be unlocked to an Online Armor Premium or Online Armor ++ full version by purchasing a license.

Version 5.0.0.1097 - 4/6/2011

For Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Vista SP2 (32bit) and 7 (32bit & 64bit), 21 MB.

OA Premium is still 5.0.0.1097. It says "Yuor OA is up to date" when i try to update it. Why?

Hi pandorax,

Could you please pm me your license key?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Andrey.

Suggestion: Could the download file for OA 5.0.0.1100 be posted somewhere (sticky if necessary) so that those of us who need to do a clean install can have it? We still need to insert our license to validate it. Thank you. I have several machines, but only one with the updated version while the others will not update to v.1100. This might save OA staff a lot of time and trouble. Thank you.

@ stapp,

The reason I asked for the download file is because if you are doing a clean install, you need the download file, as you are quite familiar being a beta tester for some time now. I am familiar with how to do uninstalls and clean installs having beta tested on several software. I do not upgrade from previous versions to test, but do clean installs, as I am finding the order of the install sometimes makes a difference in testing.

Giving me the link to OA for the key to upgrade to the latest version will do me no good in my situation, but thank you. If OA would like to email me the download file, that would be fine too instead of posting it for the public if that is their preference. I will leave this up to Emsi staff to decide and reply. Thank you.

I know there was a beta file for v.1100. Thanks anyway.

There was no installer for 5.0.0.1100, beta or otherwise. There was only the single file via automatic updates, which beta testers tested of course but not as an installer. Sorry, but whoever you got your information from on this, is misinformed and shouldn't have been talking about it in the first place.

Sorry, but whoever you got your information from on this, is misinformed and shouldn't have been talking about it in the first place.

No one talked to me about it. I am a former OA beta tester and when I returned from a medical leave I was no longer needed as the quota for testers was filled.

Consider this topic closed for me; other OP's still have open posts. Thank you.