pandorax

oasrv.exe High CPU usage

oasrv.exe and ntkernel&sytem things use high cpu when utorrent downloads somethings. oasrv can increase about %35, generally %10-%15. and same ntkernel&sytem. and my laptop's fan starts to get loud.

Admit it, there are really serious issues with OA. And this support forum looks like dead, no help and no explanation. Fortunately i didn't pay for licence. Sorry if i hurt you.

Regards.

Hi pandorax,

I'm sorry you're having several problems with OA.

You seem quite familiar with the operation of OA, so I'm sure you have fully trusted uTorrent in the program list.

Have you enabled firewall logging? I'm asking just because logging should be turned off when using P2P clients.

Regards,

N.

Hi pandorax,

I'm sorry you're having several problems with OA.

You seem quite familiar with the operation of OA, so I'm sure you have fully trusted uTorrent in the program list.

Have you enabled firewall logging? I'm asking just because logging should be turned off when using P2P clients.

Regards,

N.

@Nick, logging is desabled.

Experts, please confirm if it is a bug or something else. just say "there is no way to solve this problem." Don't steal my time, please. Just tell the truth.