Stef_NZ

Free Download

I've been using the free download as a backup to Malawarebytes. Today I tried it and kept getting errors when I used it, Error 1813. Is this connected to the trial?

Hi, Stef.

The trial should just work without generating errors. How long have you been using it and did the trial work fine before the error appeared. Also, can you post a screenshot of the error message, please?

Thanks.

Hi, Stef.

The trial should just work without generating errors. How long have you been using it and did the trial work fine before the error appeared. Also, can you post a screenshot of the error message, please?

Thanks.

Sorry, I'm not using the trial version, just the normal free one. It's been working fine up until there was an offer of the trial.

Your scan window looks different to that which I expected to see.

This is what it should look like:

Do you see that?

If not, uninstall this copy and download and install the latest version.

If the error persists, please post back.

I updated the thread to reflect that this thread is not about Emsisoft Anti-Malware but MalAware. In addition I forwarded your error report to the responsible developer. It should be fixed within the next few days. Thank you for your report.