OA++ License Prematurely Expired

OA++ license renewed less than 30 days ago. OA++ now reports my automatic update license has expired. OA++ previously showed license as having been renewed, and auto updates was working properly. License page no longer reflects renewal purchase. How do I put "Humpty Dumpty" together again??

OA++ license renewed less than 30 days ago. OA++ now reports my automatic update license has expired. OA++ previously showed license as having been renewed, and auto updates was working properly. License page no longer reflects renewal purchase. How do I put "Humpty Dumpty" together again??

Hi PhilB,

Could you please pm me your license key, so I'd be able to take a look if anything is wrong with it?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Andrey.

Thanks, Andrey:

Please clarify how you wish me to forward you my license key without publicly disclosing it on the forum.

PhilB

Hi PhilB,

The fastest would be via a PM. (Personal Message)

Though, if you'd like, - there's another way - send it to oasupport (at) emsisoft (dot) com with a link to this thread in the email body.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Andrey.