help

twiky24

after useing a-squared anti malware to scan my pc,it reported back saying ( backdoor.win32 bifrose )had been found on my p.c.but it could not be deleted,it said i mite be able to get help from the forum,does any body know of this trojan,and any ideas how to remove it.any help would be welcomed.thank you :blink:

hi shadowputerdude.i do appoligise for posting my request to the forum without going throw the proper channels ( sorry ).i admit i did not register i have now registerd.and i did not read the forum rules,thank you for pointing out the facts on posting a request.for some strange reason the bifrose trojan has vanished ( i know strange )after useing a-squared antimalware on the 05/11/09 it reporeted it could not remove the trojan.a day later i did a full scan and it has not come back with the trojan bifrose.i am confused.again thank you for your support,and i will try keeping to the rules in furture.twiky

thank you shadowputerdude.i am sure you are right shadow,the truth is after following your advice doing a full scan and sending you the results,i did a full scan,downloaded the ccleaner.sacaned with a-squared malware.downloaded win32kdiag,but it said it could not find any results from the scan.did as you said.did,nt delete/quarentine any thing,so i tryed doing the user account thing,but to be honest i could,nt follow it so i gave up.twiky :D