Sign in to follow this  
hiilidioksidi

Program keeps prompting?

Now my issue is followig.

Even though I have Thunderbird in Allowed Programs of Online Armor, I always get the prompt whether I trust the program or not (saying the program is not in OASIS), while running it.

How can I disable the recurring prompt (it doesn't have the Remember This option)?

Thank You, Danke Schön.

--

Win XP

Can you please provide a little more information? There's a sticky here http://support.emsisoft.com/forum-49/announcement-11-information-to-include-in-your-support-requests/ that outlines the information you should include. In this case, the version of OA you are running is important, and also if you could post a screenshot of the popup you receive, it would help to illustrate what you are seeing :)

Catprincess,

I've got the same reply few months ago.

I've decided to follow your advice and upgrade to the latest version 5.0.0.1097 but the same issues are still there.

You can have a look at this recording I've made ... and this is one of many programs which give me/us lot of pain.

Catprincess,

I've got the same reply few months ago.

I've decided to follow your advice and upgrade to the latest version 5.0.0.1097 but the same issues are still there.

You can have a look at this recording I've made ... and this is one of many programs which give me/us lot of pain.

Great :)

As it's reproducible on demand on your pc:

Could you please get debug logs and send them to oasupport (at) emsisoft (dot) com with a link to this thread in the message ?

How-to configure the OA debug logs: http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/3819-how-to-configure-online-armor-debug-logs/

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Andrey.