Online Armor Firewall questions

Hello,

I would like to install the Premium Online Armor Firewall 5.0 + + and I have a few questions:

Does the program can serve as AV and firewall in one?

I have ESET Smart Security 4 and will cause conflicts?

Where can I download Online Armor Premium Firewall 5.0 + + x64, or translations are available on other (PL) languages ​​on http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/oa/ is only 32bit eng lng.

Several comments on the A-sqared 5.1.0 Anti Malware mostly pop-up in the bottom right corner of the screen, very difficult Internet browsing and searching in google when you need to accept or block of clicking on several dozen times a minute, this is really annoying.

Can it improve the Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.0, when the official beta version comes out?

Hi vavidiso_73,

ESET Smart Security has it's own firewall so you would need to disable that before installing OA. I'm not sure if ESET Smart Security has a HIPS, but if it does you should also disable this. Doing these things will provide the best chance of allowing OA to work with ESET Smart Security :)

The installer available here http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/oa/ is for both 32 bit and 64 bit O/S's. All the languages are in the same installer and you choose the language when you first run the installer. The languages currently available are English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch and Russian.

Several comments on the A-sqared 5.1.0 Anti Malware mostly pop-up in the bottom right corner of the screen, very difficult Internet browsing and searching in google when you need to accept or block of clicking on several dozen times a minute, this is really annoying.

Can it improve the Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.0, when the official beta version comes out?

Please start a new thread for this and select Emsisoft Anti-Malware as the product from the dropdown menu and someone will help you out with these questions :)