mamutu wiped out my email provider and will not let it receive e-mail

I am very unhappy because Incredimail is my e-mail provider ( I have had incredimail for approx 8 to 10 years)The E-mail comes to att.net first which uses yahoo which I ABSOLUTELY HATE YAHOO so I use Incredimail which I like, however, mamutu blocked it and I get this warning that Incredimail is not a win32 product. I cannot read the mail that was in Incredimail and, or, any new mail,because it goes to incredimail after 5 minutes, because incredimail scrolls STUPID YAHOO, every 5 minutes and takes the mail to my Incredimail! I want mamutu to let Incredimail work but I don't know how to change the blocked parts of Incredimail from blocked by Mamutu to unblocked. Please help me!!! I have windows xp home edition service pack 3 ,32 bit, I have McAfee for my virus protection, and my Firewall, I also have Windows Defender thru microsoft, and I have Advanced System Care 4 professional which I use to help speed up my pc and it works very well.

email address removed by moderator to avoid user being spammed

I am very unhappy because Incredimail is my e-mail provider ( I have had incredimail for approx 8 to 10 years)The E-mail comes to att.net first which uses yahoo which I ABSOLUTELY HATE YAHOO so I use Incredimail which I like, however, mamutu blocked it and I get this warning that Incredimail is not a win32 product. I cannot read the mail that was in Incredimail and, or, any new mail,because it goes to incredimail after 5 minutes, because incredimail scrolls STUPID YAHOO, every 5 minutes and takes the mail to my Incredimail! I want mamutu to let Incredimail work but I don't know how to change the blocked parts of Incredimail from blocked by Mamutu to unblocked. Please help me!!! I have windows xp home edition service pack 3 ,32 bit, I have McAfee for my virus protection, and my Firewall, I also have Windows Defender thru microsoft, and I have Advanced System Care 4 professional which I use to help speed up my pc and it works very well.

email address removed by moderator to avoid user being spammed

Can you open the guard in Mamutu? if so you should see Incredimail listed.. click edit rule.. a window opens giving you information about why its blocked. You will have choices asking you how you want to handle it.. go ahead and post back what you find before you commit.. by then an expert should be along..

Jude