AdMuncher does not filter ads in Firefox 5.01 when Mamutu is installed. Mamutu never gave me a pop-up about AdMuncher. Added AdMunch.exe and AdMunch64.exe to the exclude list.

AM works only after uninstalling Mamutu.

Win 7 64bit.

Hi Stevet,

There were similar requests

as an example please see this one

Please provide more detailed info about your System Environment ; other security in place, etc. as in Forum Posting Rules

If you search for “Ad Muncher” you will find other discussions, say regarding OA firewall

I'm sure that the developers will shed some light re: Mamutu in particular

It looks very similar to the matter discussed in this thread and please see the answer #31 by Fabian Wosar.

Interestingly enough in the reply #34 the fix for EAM was mentioned as well. Since Mamutu is a part of EAM it suppose to be implemented in Mamutu ..., but definitely the developers know better ;) & will reply

My regards

Hi Stevet,

There were similar requests

as an example please see this one

Please provide more detailed info about your System Environment ; other security in place, etc. as in Forum Posting Rules

If you search for “Ad Muncher” you will find other discussions, say regarding OA firewall

I'm sure that the developers will shed some light re: Mamutu in particular

It looks very similar to the matter discussed in this thread and please see the answer #31 by Fabian Wosar.

Interestingly enough in the reply #34 the fix for EAM was mentioned as well. Since Mamutu is a part of EAM it suppose to be implemented in Mamutu ..., but definitely the developers know better ;) & will reply

My regards

Thank you, I use OnlineArmor++ and that is it. I know it is not OA because AdMuncher is working fine now because I dont have Mamutu installed.

Only stops working if Mamutu is installed.

Well, if they feel that all that can be said, has been said, perhaps they don't feel any more needs to be added. If you wish to get dedicated Emsisoft support for this issue your best bet is to open a support ticket by logging into your personalised customer care page, and choose the option to 'Ask a question' on the left-hand side of the page.

... If you wish to get dedicated Emsisoft support for this issue your best bet is to open a support ticket by logging into your personalised customer care page, and choose the option to 'Ask a question' on the left-hand side of the page.
Exactly!

That's what I was going to posts … but H_D usually hacking my thoughts :thumbs:

That's definitely your personal right if you committed using Ad Muncher and the issue must be resolved

As it was pointed above that's most likely a problem involving both companies in order to be fixed (not the 1st time)

If you are not satisfied with all free available Add-ons, which are doing similar and much better job (according to my opinion) than Muncher - you have to be patient & wait a bit.

I'm sure that will be fixed eventually

Cheers!

Exactly!

That's what I was going to posts … but H_D usually hacking my thoughts :thumbs:

That's definitely your personal right if you committed using Ad Muncher and the issue must be resolved

As it was pointed above that's most likely a problem involving both companies in order to be fixed (not the 1st time)

If you are not satisfied with all free available Add-ons, which are doing similar and much better job (according to my opinion) than Muncher - you have to be patient & wait a bit.

I'm sure that will be fixed eventually

Cheers!

All you have to do is install AdMuncher and Manutu on a system with windows 7 64bit, and you will see. :lol:

Emsisoft has been advertising Admuncher as recommended, so I would expect that both programs would run side by side :).

The issue is not Mamutu here. The issue is the fact that you have Online Armor, Mamutu and AdMuncher installed which all try to hook the same APIs which is bound to fail at one point or another. Since you use Online Armor already I would suggest excluding your browser from either Online Armor or Mamutu.

The issue is not Mamutu here. The issue is the fact that you have Online Armor, Mamutu and AdMuncher installed which all try to hook the same APIs which is bound to fail at one point or another. Since you use Online Armor already I would suggest excluding your browser from either Online Armor or Mamutu.

Thank you, that's all I needed a simple answer. I will give that a try! :)

So there is no way around the fact?

The choice is either MAMUTU or ADMUNCHER?

Hi tempnexus, welcome to the forum

Why are you saying that?

Have you received my PM after posting similar request in OA section with the reference to this thread,

then tried what Fabian Wosar suggested above here and that failed?

We are still waiting for the reply from Stevet, but from you answer it seems like that didn't work.

That is not clear and we should not guess ;)

Please tell us what was the result of the said exclusion rule(s) that you created?

My regards