Question about BISS Blocklist

Hi,

I am currently using the Online Armor Blocklist from COU but it has not been updated since last year and am planning to use the BISS Blocklist or OA Premium. I see that there are quite a number there at the BISS site.

What will I select there? I am confused since I was accustomed to use just the COU Blocklist and it only contained one list.

Can someone guide me here on hoe to use it please....

Thank you!

Hi Catprincess,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I saw that but that got me confused on what to select and how to apply it. I downloaded the 'Blocklist Manager' there and some of the zip packages but have not applied it. I still have the OA-COU blokclist applied in OA Premium as of the moment.

Please allow me more questions as I really a jittery I might "bork" out something in the set-up.

1. Can I just select a few from the list at the BISS site? Or, I should select all and apply it?

2. What are the advisable blocklist that I should download and apply? On everyday normal surfing, forums, YouTube, Facebook and software sites, etc, what maybe some effective list that I should download and install?

3. Can I remove the existing OA-COU blokclist or they (BISS and COU) can co-exist? What is advisable?

Pardon for the questions as I need to understand it first prior installation...Maybe someone using the BISS Blocklist can help me or something...

Thank you!

alex