Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6 -few questions

hello,

I have MS Security Essential in the future and I would like to install ES AM6 but I'm interested in whether the conflict appears as your program will have to deal with the MS product?

I have full licenses ESAM5.1 or after the upgrade to 6 August autoamtycznie license transfer to the new version?

When, from where and how you will download bete6 when you will get the official version - stable place?

I have MS Security Essential in the future and I would like to install ES AM6 but I'm interested in whether the conflict appears as your program will have to deal with the MS product?

So far there have been no reports about incompatibilities between EAM and MSE. This does not necessarily mean that it will work on all systems and with all configurations though.

I have full licenses ESAM5.1 or after the upgrade to 6 August autoamtycznie license transfer to the new version?

I can only guess what you want to ask. But I assume you want to know if your current EAM 5.1 license will be valid for EAM 6 as well? If that's the case the answer is "Yes". You can use your 5.1 license with 6.0.

When, from where and how you will download bete6 when you will get the official version - stable place?

Again I can only guess what you are trying to ask since what you said doesn't make any sense to me. EAM 6.0 beta can be downloaded here. The stable version will be available via online update as well as on the homepage.