Fabian Wosar

Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.0 public beta started!

62 posts in this topic

On about every other restart or start up I keep getting the activation GUI. I have activated it with full version key.

We're preparing some additional debug features right now to trace this problem. Please wait for the next beta build. Thanks for testing!

RedHammer, could you please get the latest beta version (build 37), reboot and check if the license box appears again? If yes, please send me your C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsisoft Anti-Malware\Logs\logs.db3 file.

RedHammer, could you please get the latest beta version (build 37), reboot and check if the license box appears again? If yes, please send me your C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsisoft Anti-Malware\Logs\logs.db3 file.

I'll get the new build version installed tonight and post the results.

after lates update deleted my language files (now is only english) in EAM 6 beta translated to PL lng.

General Information:

Start Update: 2011-09-28 19:05:39

End Update: 2011-09-28 19:06:25

Elapsed Time: 0:00:46

update successful

Details Information

1 modules, 157012 bytes ) - updated

Wher is HJ Free in EAM6 ?

przechwytywanie2z.th.jpg

after lates update deleted my language files (now is only english) in EAM 6 beta translated to PL lng.

It's a problem in the polish language file that will be fixed shortly.

Wher is HJ Free in EAM6 ?

The menu entry has been removed. You can still start it through the start menu or the context menu of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware tray icon.

Licensing:

• Changed licensing to a key-based system which replaces user accounts.
  • Changed licensing to provide a unique licence key for each computer.
  • Simplified the online licensing and relicensing dialogs.
  • Improved the notification that a license is about to expire.

licenses of 5 ver does not work for 6 ver?

i test to 6.0.0.37 and see not valid error!

Please login at the customer center to see your new applied license key for version 6.0. In some cases it was required to change the license key.

This is really weird........ I have the emsisoft 6 beta , and used it for a few weeks.

I turned the guards off and set it to freeware version.

Now, I changed the license to a trial again and i have all 30 days again?

That isn't weird but intended. We always said we will make sure people don't have to own a license during the beta test because we will make sure they can use trial versions all the way through the testing. In addition we also said that once Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.0 is released we will reset all trial licenses for a last time just to make sure everyone is able to test drive the final version as well even when they participated in the beta test. That is why you got a new 30 day trial opportunity :).