erniemink

Error message that closes Online Armor upon boot-up into Windows 7

I have attached the error message I get that happens at random times upon boot-up. It does not happen all the time but quite frequently and it closes the program and I have to go and restart it. It really concerns me because this is not normal and should not be happening. I have ran hardware and software tests extensively, and this ONLY happens with Online Armor. Look at the screen shot and then get back to me on a solution please. I greatly appreciate it. Thank you. Ernie Mink

P.S. The message reads: "Oaui.exe Application error - The instruction at 0x77ba2239 referenced memory at 0x00000014. The memory could not be written. Click an OK to terminate the program." And of course this message will not go away unless you click "OK", thus terminating Online Armor and forcing me to have to restart. I want a solution to this problem as soon as possible. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this program and it still does not solve the issue. Thank you.

Are you running the latest version of OA, 5.1.0.1331? Have you added your other security programs to OA's exclusions list under Options -> Exclusions and done the same for OA in these program's exclusions list if they have one?