Sign in to follow this  
Snazzy269

<acronym title='Online Armor'>OA</acronym> Free and WinUtilities Free

Does OA Free have any issues with WinUtilities Free? It seems when I want to use one of the modules in WinUtilities Free I get a pop-up. Sometimes OA Free even recommends "block". Is there something I should know?

As stated before I have a Win7x64 with avast free, MBAM and SAS and CCleaner plus OA Free. :)

If you know and trust WinUtilities, it's best to mark the program as Trusted in OA's program's list :) From what I read about the program, it's listed as a system performance and optimization suite. A program like this will most certainly generate a lot of popups if it's left as Unknown, simply due to the nature of what it does.

If you know and trust WinUtilities, it's best to mark the program as Trusted in OA's program's list :) From what I read about the program, it's listed as a system performance and optimization suite. A program like this will most certainly generate a lot of popups if it's left as Unknown, simply due to the nature of what it does.

How safe would it be to add it to the exclusions?

How safe would it be to add it to the exclusions?

I wouldn't see any reason to add it to the exclusions list unless you have already Trusted it and are still getting popups. Even if this is the case, there may be other things that can be tried first :)

What other things would you suggest? :wacko:

Did you already make sure the program is marked as Trusted (highlighted green in the Program's list)? If you've done that without success, it would help if you could post an example of the popups you are receiving.

Did you already make sure the program is marked as Trusted (highlighted green in the Program's list)? If you've done that without success, it would help if you could post an example of the popups you are receiving.

I just added it to the exclusion list...now no issues.

Thanks for all the input. :D