Answers to super-duper computer guys questions

Mike, While you are waiting...

Have you submitted the file from Quarantine as Fabian Wosar suggested? Was the item restored after update(s) and auto-rescanning Quarantine?

ShadowPuterDude pointed to other possible False Positives

Have you submitted those from the detection list for analysis?

1. Yes, as mentioned in locked post, a2 would not send the quarantined file, providing an error message instead, so I included them in the very next response as an attachment (plus attached here as "2day quarantine" from the 9th).

If was not to go to you, please direct me where to send the quarantine file, in your response. All bug reports have been saved since response where you told me to do so.

2. Yes, items were restored in the very next scan, shown by program to be false positives. Sorry for overlooking mention of this.

3. Am unsure just where to submit the false positives for the analysis, so I've included them as attachments in the following post, thinking they were reviewed by staff responding here.

In addition, newest bug report files are attached here for your analysis. Interestingly, similar virus are shown, yet in different locations then previous scans.

As directed, no actions have been taken; but to save actions from being done by pre-set program preferences, modification of user preferences was required.

Computer still has difficulties in extremely slow loading at start as well as of programs, extreme slowness connecting to internet of up to 15 minutes before online.

Again, thanks, and I do sooo apologize for being such a pest while trying to get this computer righted.

~ hanging in... Mike :{D

Mike,

you shouldn't have created new thread regarding the same matter as it was pointed earlier here You cannot create another threads in this section regarding to the same problem.

You were advised about new thread in the respective (a-squared free) section, were you can post in order to find out how to investigate the matter / submit items , etc.

Cookies are harmless and they are never representing danger and threats

You will be advised regarding switching Off/On the Restore Point regarding the respective

“C:\System Volume Information\_restore{...” entries

As for

... Computer still has difficulties in extremely slow loading at start as well as of programs, extreme slowness connecting to internet of up to 15 minutes before online...

you should've PMed to one of the moderators requesting reopening the existing case if you think that the issue was not resolved

ShadowPuterDude will decide how to continue with your current request.

Please wait for his reply.