Questions

Drag

Hi everybody. 3 questions: 1.Emsisoft antimalware - does it has heuristics in File guard component/module? maybe 2 months ago i noticed, when using Emsisoft free, that in custom scan doesn't appear anymore heuristic scan. This option isn't present in Emsisoft antimalware 5.1.0.16 trial which i am using. 2 question: does Emsisoft antimalware protects against drive-by download infection. Avira premium has this option, and i couldn't find it in Emsisoft. I still feel safe because i am using Sandboxie, Comodo and My brains. . 3 question. When Emsisoft lab guys are receiving rapports from users about blocked or allowed apps during updates, do they - the brave guys in lab -are Analising these rapports, or this dirty labor is reserved for robots? If this is a businnes secret - i won't be unhappy if nobody will answer to this question. After these questions i want to say a thing: i like emsisoft. It takes more RAM and virtual memory than Avira premium, still my PC is running faster then with the first love Avira premium. Regards and best wishes - Drag.

Thank you for answers. About collected data: i juast was wandering what would happen if some or several users allow (whithout their godd knoledge of what is happening in their PCs) will pass the information to Emsisoft servers and the possible risk will be transmitted to others?

Thank you for answers. About collected data: i juast was wandering what would happen if some or several users allow (whithout their godd knoledge of what is happening in their PCs) will pass the information to Emsisoft servers and the possible risk will be transmitted to others?

Those attacks are quite common actually and inherent to cloud technology in general. Every vendor handles them differently. We have protections in place to detect such attempts to mess with the community ratings. But please understand that we can't go into much more detail at this point.