Online Armor 5.1 (free) installation problem

pds324

I had Online Armor 5.1 free installed (Windows XP sp 3) and running fine. I then had a system problem, thought it might have something to do with Online Armor, so I uninstalled it (turns out the system problem was my CMOS battery dying). Now, I am trying to reinstall Online Armor 5.1 free but I'm getting this message after the registration section, where it asks me for my name and email address:

"You've entered incorrect registration data. Please check if the email address is correct."

The email address *is* correct. What can I do to finish installation?

Thanks!

I had Online Armor 5.1 free installed (Windows XP sp 3) and running fine. I then had a system problem, thought it might have something to do with Online Armor, so I uninstalled it (turns out the system problem was my CMOS battery dying). Now, I am trying to reinstall Online Armor 5.1 free but I'm getting this message after the registration section, where it asks me for my name and email address:

"You've entered incorrect registration data. Please check if the email address is correct."

The email address *is* correct. What can I do to finish installation?

Thanks!

Could you please tell me the email address (via pm) you're trying to register with?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Andrey.