Online Armor slowing down Outlook

skypilotpete

Online Armor Premium 5.1.0.1331 seems to be slowing down Outlook 2010 in a really annoying way. This is really noticable when I am writing emails. When I am typing, the text input lags very noticably, so that I am typing much faster than the text appears and I have to stop regularly for it to catch up. It doesn't happen in other programs. I have watched Process Explorer while I am typing, and the only thing that changes is that Oasrv.exe jumps immediately to around 25%.

All of the Outlook components are trusted. I wouldn't think that it would be a good idea to add Outlook to exclusions, as it is likely to be a prime target for nasties. Is there anything I can do about this?

Windows 7 64 (all updates up-to-date), Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

Motherboard: Micro-Star MS-7519

RAM: 8 Gb DDR2

NVidia GeForce 9500 GT

ASUS Xonar DX Audio Device

Online Armor Premium 5.1.0.1331

Superantispyware Pro

Microsoft Security Essentials

Online Armor Premium 5.1.0.1331 seems to be slowing down Outlook 2010 in a really annoying way. This is really noticable when I am writing emails. When I am typing, the text input lags very noticably, so that I am typing much faster than the text appears and I have to stop regularly for it to catch up. It doesn't happen in other programs. I have watched Process Explorer while I am typing, and the only thing that changes is that Oasrv.exe jumps immediately to around 25%.

All of the Outlook components are trusted. I wouldn't think that it would be a good idea to add Outlook to exclusions, as it is likely to be a prime target for nasties. Is there anything I can do about this?

Windows 7 64 (all updates up-to-date), Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

Motherboard: Micro-Star MS-7519

RAM: 8 Gb DDR2

NVidia GeForce 9500 GT

ASUS Xonar DX Audio Device

Online Armor Premium 5.1.0.1331

Superantispyware Pro

Microsoft Security Essentials

Hi,

and sorry for the troubles.

The issue has been fixed in one of our beta versions and after the test period passes will be released to the public.