Hi is68m,

Could you please refer again to the announcement Andrey pointed you towards http://support.emsis...port-requests/:

Unfortunately, "online armor firewall dont let firefox 8 work" doesn't convey what you are seeing or the circumstances under which it occurred. Reading this, we can't tell if Firefox simply fails to start, if it starts and won't load webpages, or some other problem occurs altogether. We also do not know what version of Online Armor you have installed and if the problem began after an update to Firefox, or whether you already had Firefox 8 installed and then installed Online Armor and began having problems.

If you could please provide as much detail as possible about the problem and the circumstances it happens in, it will allow someone to help you better. Thanks :)

my online armor version 5.1.1.1395 ..the problem start after setup online armor and i already had firefox 8 and i installed online armor and began having problem and my antivirus Emsisoft anti- Malware version 6.0.0.44 and firefox simply fails to start ..firefox doesn't start this is the problem :((

Ok, good, that's helpful :) Can you describe how the problem appears? What happens when you try to start Firefox? Do you see an error message? Or does it not open at all?

Can you also make sure that you have Online Armor and Emsisoft Anti-malware excluded from each other? In OA, you can add EAM under Options -> Exclusions. In EAM you need to add rules to the Guard for each individual .exe file in OA's folder.

Great) thanks for the info (and thanks to Cat for asking for the info:))

@is69m:

Could you please enable debug mode as described at http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/3819-how-to-configure-online-armor-debug-logs/ ,

reboot, reproduce the issue and send a zipped copy of the "Logs" folder (located in the directory you installed Online Armor to) to oasupport (at) emsisoft (dot) com

with a link to this thread somewhere in the email message?

(Please make sure to disable the debug mode after you'll collect the logs, 'cause they can get very large after some time...)

Thank you in advance