Problems Installing Microsoft Office Suite 2007 - Please Help!

Having great difficulty installing Microsoft Word Suite with Word, One Note, Power Point, Excel, etc.

I keep getting the pop up window asking me to trust/allow/investigate/block (I am calling it TAIB).

I cannot understand what I am doing wrong?

Those endless repetitive pop up windows that don't seem to understand that I checked Allow 50 times? What is with this?

How do I shut Online Armor/firewall.virus protection/etc. down while I try to install this program suite?

Windows 7

64 bit

Brand new computer - nothing else has been installed previously

Also - am I supposed to manually load my HitManPRo activation key # on my computer?

Someone installed this for me and I am clueless about how it all works. I have used other programs before but not this one.

Thank you. That worked very well. Now I need to figure out how to configure it as the default instead of what the computer came pre-loaded with. It's coming along now. The biggest hurdle is taken care of.

I imagine that I might need to do that each time I install something on this computer as long as this protection is running?

Many thanks again.

Thank you. That worked very well.

you´re welcome.

i´m glad i could help you.

Now I need to figure out how to configure it as the default instead of what the computer came pre-loaded with.

Windows 7 has it´s own firewall called "Windows Firewall", when Online Armor is installed it turns off "Windows Firewall" so you don´t have to do anything.

but you can check yourself that it really is OFF.

click on the "orb" in the bottom-left corner, click on "Control Panel", click on "Windows Firewall".

it should tell you that it is turned OFF.

I imagine that I might need to do that each time I install something on this computer as long as this protection is running?

no, usually you don´t get a lot of those pop-ups, normally it´s just a few, then you just mark the setting "Remember for all destinations" and then click "Allow".

but some programs like fx. Office 2007 / 2010 causes a LOT of pop-ups, so then it´s neccesary to turn off "Program Guard".

but, remember: always turn "Program Guard" ON again, after the installation !

I´s a very important part of your protection....